Sunday, May 25, 2008

I HATE SPAM!

I don't mind the edible SPAM (although it's a bit salty) but the junk mail kind is just EVIL!

To everyone who received one of those annoying "reunion.com" requests, I humbly beg your forgiveness! I got a request late last night from someone (Don Garza!!) and rather than sleeping on it, actually responded to it while I was thinking about it.

Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking enough.. had I been thinking, I would not have used my email as a search tool, which is, I gather what I inadvertently did. Thus sending unwarranted, unwanted, and just plain annoying spam to a couple hundred people at the least from my yahoo.

Not to mention since joining, I'm not a fan of the reunion.com interface. I'm rather embarrassed. I wish it was over.

Again, spam mail is evil. I apologize!

No comments: