Wednesday, April 09, 2008

arts district sunset

IMG_1293

After a day of being out & about (and technically still out and about as I'm warming my hands on a cup of cafe au lait over at Banquette as I write wrote this) I got treated to this lovely sunset as seen from just outside the Toy Lofts.

I had dinner at Royal Claytons where the Cobb Salad was pretty darn good (mmm bacon!) and the dessert rather scarce (must try coming here for lunch when the Red Velvet Cake is still available!), but that bodes well for the yumminess factor,no? I would have liked to have spent more time here so I guess it'll be something to look forward to another time.

It's all good I guess and despite any complaints I might have about the fading light, it was an alright day. I need to learn to appreciate the moments I get a little more, rather like this beautiful sunset. It really was lovely.

Now I need to finish my coffee and warm my hands back up. Thanks for reading and letting me go on. I really do babble too much, I guess so thanks for your patience. =)

No comments: