Saturday, September 06, 2008

Weeneez again

It's Saturday so of course it's breakfast at Weeneez! A prior attempt on Labor Day was fruitless, but today was perfect! Got there around Noon today, and ordered the made to order omelete.. (your choice of 3 items listed) and I chose cheddar, spinach and mushrooms..
omelet and hash browns w/side orders

IMG_8360
I got a side order of applewood bacon and it also came with tost or English Muffin. SeanYoda was with me and ordered the Eggs Bennedict.


While there, a USC student, Brian, was there talking to Julie.. and as we found out later, he was working on a project for school. Originally there to shoot some pick up shots for his film, he asked if we'd liked to be interviewed for his class assignment. I volunteered Sean. ;)

So while he was being interviewed I got a couple shots myself. ;)

No comments: