Sunday, November 30, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving update

IMG_0790
Dinner at Home was a yummy meal of Herb seasoned turkey breast, homemade mashed sweet potatoes & stuffing w/ cranberries & veggies.


Post-Thanksgiving feast we took some time to go see the new Disney film "BOLT" staring a rambunctious hamster named "Rhino".. Seriously though, the film was about a dog that thinks he has super powers (Rhino is the uber geek fan and is hysterical running around in his little ball).


..one of the souvenir tees for sale at the Disney Soda Fountain & Studio Store.

After the film at the El Cap let out, I went to my one crazy "Black Friday" sale at the Glendale Galleria Disney Store. It was fun and maybe there were some deals but getting out of there at 3am, I doubt I would do that too many times. I'm getting too old for that and it just reminded me of those holidays I worked at the World of Disney through Christmas & New Years Eve. I don't envy those folks the long hours, as I've done them! I must say they were very organized and no crazy pushing that you hear about at some of the other "Black Friday" sales.

We left with a light up Mickey holiday wreath & a couple other items.

Saturday I had an eye exam and was able to get my contact lens prescription & order in. I have new eyeglasses too that I've been wearing for the past two weeks. I don't enjoy wearing eyeglasses but having a pair with a updated prescription makes it way more tolerable! =)

Sunday (today) I put on my trial contact lenses and headed to the LA Bike Meander that meets every Sunday over at the Toy Lofts.

No comments: