Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's that time of the month again..

..for Art Walk! Here's a most excellent preview over at BlogDowntown.

Holy Cow! SeanYoda has been UPDATING HIS BLOG!

Here's a great blog I 'discovered' while reading AVN's blog (that's Atwater Village Newbie). It's Ensie, (who lives in Boyle Heights) and he's a fellow mass-transit-friendly/car-free bicycling advocate. It's no surprise Will Campbell and others have him on their blogroll too. =) Ok so he hasn't updated his personal blog in a while. *shrug*


As for me, I've been getting used to staying in the new digs, having moved the furkids in.
bookending in "club kittycat"..
They love the high ceilings.

Also on occasion,I've been known to go out and shoot a bad photo or two. Last night I walked through Little Tokyo taking some shots at some favorite views, practicing my night photography which needs some work..

Weller Court 2
This one is the best of the bunch, and it's still fuzzy. =)

No comments: