Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday in the City


Sunday we headed back to the city to see Star Wars The Force Awakens (in IMAX) with SeanYoda's mom. I managed a few photos from our day before my phone battery died again..
St. Patrick's
St Patrick's across the street from the Metreon.

After lunch at the nearby Mel's, we took a sightseeing tour of the city from the Zipcar... I was awake for the Great Highway/ Ocean Beach portion:

Ocean Beach
Ocean Beach

Golden Gate Park
Golden Gate Park with Windmill..

Mt Sutro  & Sutro Tower
Sutro Tower as seen from the Great Highway.

We hit up the Public Library for a bit where I was able to pick up my hold books before we ran out of time, as well check out the installations on the PPIE and the WWII in the Philippines.

The sun was setting as we headed back to the EastBay..
Untitled
pretty pink and rose sky..

Finally.. the Bay Bridge set against the fading light..
Untitled


and the old span..
old span..

No comments: