Saturday, January 16, 2016

Long Life Veggie House


Untitled
Long Life Veggie House on University..

I love eating here but don't go here near as often as I'd like.. but with $5.95 lunch specials you can't go wrong.. so many choices though! The lunch combo includes soup of the day and a spring roll with your meal..
hot & sour soup
hot & sour soup..

The DH had the Long Life Fish:
Long Life Fish
batter fried fish with brown rice, veggies and served with spring roll.. I'm assuming his was good, as he didn't leave anything on the plate.

I ordered the curry with "chicken"
curry with chicken
curry 'chicken', veggies, brown rice, and spring roll..

closeup of "chicken" curry & veggies:
closeup of curry and veggies

I liked the curry flavor, and the 'chicken' was pretty good.. I wasn't a fan so much of the vegetables as they are a bit heavy on the zucchini, but otherwise really good. Served with hot tea, the meal was, per usual, very filling! I ended up taking half of mine "to go" and shared my leftovers with the spouse as part of dinner tonight.. Good stuff!

No comments: