Monday, June 11, 2018

2018 Reading Challenge / Summer Reading III

I'm about 4 books ahead right now..

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 6.41.26 PM
I am several in right now. School kept me busy (many of these titles are things I read for school or because of papers I was writing.

Most books below I've acquired at book sales over the last year and picked up at used bookstores when shopping for other books. I don't have them all gathered in one spot, but there's enough to give one an idea of what I'll be keeping busy with the next couple months:

My current reads (including a library book):
Summer Reading 2018
current reads...


and several of the books I hope to read:
Summer Reading 2018

Right now I"m having trouble relaxing enough to feel comfortable reading. I keep thinking I have homework I should be doing, so there's the relaxing and not feeling guilty for reading for pleasure right now. Hopefully, I can get it together & hurry up & relax!

No comments: