Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Yum @ the Berkeley Buslab

My daily walks to and from Berkeley has had me walking by the Buslab on Adeline near the intersection of Stanford and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. The Buslab always has neat VW vans/buses that are in the process of being serviced, repaired or even converted..

Monday the 2nd I was walking and spotted something new.. the Tillamook Cheese Yum Bus.. 8!
Tillamook Yum Bus -08

Tillamook Yum Bus -08

Tillamook Yum Bus -08

Heading over to the Tillamook website.. I was surprised to find that they had a variety of these VW conversions.. numbered 1 through 7.. but not 8! So this may be just the newest edition to their "Yum" fleet.. and, as it turns out.. they are on tour in SF Bay area.. I'm not advertising for them though, so you'll just have to go to their site to see where in the City they'll be the next few days.. I just wanted to post pix of this neat conversion job.

No comments: