Friday, June 08, 2018

End of Year/ Summer Reading II

*looks at calendar* Where did the time go??

It's the end of my first full year at the new school. I've been busy reading but not much else. I have a whole 'to do' list of things I want to catch up with this summer since I won't be taking any classes but here's s short list including finishing the books I am currently reading:

currently reading 2018-06-08 at 6.10.34 PM
(haven't updated my Goodreads status in a bit but at least the titles are accurate)

00. Update my GoodReads status! (LOLz)
01. Finish "Rebel Lawyer" (it's not a very long book but had to temporarily set aside for papers & finals!)
02. make a to-do list of Spring Cleaning projects
03. schedule & take my GRE exam
04. sort through/organize my bookshelves (again) to find some space for new books
05. get at least 10 of my 'summer reading' titles read, (nothing too academic)
06. sort through/ organize all the photos that have auto-uploaded onto my Flickr account the last year.
07. Share (via back-dated blogger posts) anything interesting maybe.
08. attend a few History talks
09. catch up/ delete some ancient things off the DVR.
10. Get some walks in!! (got to lose that end of Semester binge weight!)
11. post new things/adventures
12. Walk the Golden Gate Bridge
13. Try some new cafes/ new food places.

I'm sure there's more... that's it for now.

No comments: